At Elliot & Co, we operate in a dynamic office environment and are passionate about producing high-quality
work with unparalleled results. As part of a growing team where our individual job titles mean little and
quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in
where needed across the board.
At Elliot & Co., we cut through the fluff. Instead of disposable marketing and communications tactics, we
create meaning for our clients and their consumers, propelling their businesses to experience the growth
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly driven and motivated leader to be our Assistant Public Relations Manager.
You will be playing a crucial role in supporting the General Manager in Malaysia, while leading a team of
enthusiastic Lifestyle / Tech /Health & Wellness PR consultants and managing overall company workflows.
What A Day Looks Like @ Elliot & Co.:
● Assist/Lead and oversee the Public Relations team
● Assist/Lead the strategic planning and execution of retainer pitching processes and presentations
to prospective and existing clients
● Develop and implement strategic processes to improve overall team processes, workloads, work
flows and systems
● Ensuring efficient and transparent communication amongst team members and stakeholders
● Lead and manage the team in the execution of PR campaigns
● Manage and lead internal & external stakeholders’ relationships in a professional manner
● Spearhead both digital and traditional PR (social media, influencers engagement etc) campaigns
● Manage, lead and execute key accounts to ensure account timeliness and ultimate client
● Oversee and promote successful renewal / continuation/ upgrading of client engagements and
● Provide adequate training and support to new / less experienced team members to ensure proper
execution of day-to-day tasks and crisis management
● Create and manage the monitoring of key performance matters for all consultants
● Handle grievances and any staff related issues including leaves and disciplinary issues
● Perform any other tasks as required by the management
● Degree in Communications, Majoring in Public Relations/Media Relations or equivalent
● Well versed with extensive knowledge of the media landscape in Malaysia and Singapore
● Proven work experience of at least 4-5 years in Public Relations, previous experiences with
Lifestyle / Tech / Health & Wellness accounts is an added advantage
● Relevant experience in integrated marketing communications is an added advantage
● Experienced in leading a team in previous roles
● Experienced in cross functional organizational management
● Experience in supporting and coaching less experienced professionals to be performance-driven
and building culture within the organization
● Proven track record of contributing to the development and execution of strategies for PR teams
that drive impact and build brand awareness.
● Significant experience working with different stakeholders (clients, agencies, freelancers), to drive
efficient use of in-house resources.
● Experience in supporting agencies in pitching and securing retainer accounts.
● Experience in providing strategic input in creating pitching decks
● Able to handle a high level of confidentiality, discretion and sensitivity regarding clients’ information
● Good spoken and written communication in English
If this sounds like YOU, send in your resume to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only applicants based in Malaysia currently will be