We are looking for the next Business Development intern who relishes being the champion of start-ups and small and medium enterprises.
Type of people we are looking for:
- Resilient Challenger: A burning desire to challenge the norm and be able to withstand or recover from pushbacks or setbacks respectively.
- Enthusiastic team player: Ability to work with cross-functional teams, inspiring and motivating others towards achieving shared goals.
- Bold Executor: Willingness to take risks, learn from failures and put ideas to practicality.
- Efficient Problem-Solver: seamlessly resolves complex challenges amidst ambiguity and limited resources.
- Limitless Opportunist:takes advantage of opportunities as and when they arise.
At Elliot & Co, we operate in a casual office environment but are very serious about producing high-quality work with unparalleled results. You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running managing our fast-growing clientele and will be expected to pitch in where needed across the board. You will be part of a growing team where our individual job titles mean little, and quality of work means everything.
If you’re keen to learn about the Public Relations industry and want to gain experience working with SMEs & start-ups, we welcome you to apply the position. Interns who perform well will be considered for conversion to full-time.
- Research organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings with the Partnerships Manager.
- Support new marketing initiatives.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for sales proposals and sales displays.
- Contact clients to update them about new developments in Elliot & Co’s services and offerings.
What You Need To Be Successful In This Role:
- Tech-savvy and have a high interest in startups and SMEs and current affairs in Southeast Asia
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and hungry for knowledge
- Ability to navigate in an extremely fast-paced working environment
- Capacity to work well independently and in a team environment
- At least 3 months of internship availability, full-time