We are looking for the next Public Relations intern who relishes being the champion of start-ups and
small and medium enterprises.
- Enjoy the challenges of helping your lesser-known clients obtain valuable media attention.
- Have a strong command of the English language and are persuasive, creative, and
- Ideally have an interest in public relations and/or the media industry.
- An enthusiasm for entrepreneurship is a strong plus.
- Be a strong self-starter who can work in a highly collaborative and team-oriented
environment, but also independently.
At Elliot & Co, we operate in a casual office environment but are very serious about producing high-
quality work with unparalleled results. You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running managing our fast-growing clientele and will be expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
You will be part of a growing team where our individual job titles mean little, and quality of work
If you’re keen to learn about the Public Relations industry, look forward to the grind with a positive
attitude, and want to gain experience working with SMEs & start-ups, then we want you to join us
Interns who perform well will be considered for conversion to full-time.
- Perform media monitoring and media reporting
- Development of media lists and facilitation of media opportunities
- Support consultants with day-to-day account execution, developing clients’ PR plans,
strategies and written press releases/pitches
- When required, support client events for the campaign needs
- Assist with social media content creation and curation for the company’s various social media
channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
- Assist with planning creative strategies for the company’s digital marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Multi-tasking skills with a sense of urgency
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with employees from
- Resourceful, meticulous, and independent
- Able to work independently and in a team, able to influence stakeholders in a cross-functional
- Self-motivated, trustworthy
- Attention to detail, good organizational/data analytical skills
- Prior design and copywriting skills will be advantageous