Elliot & Co. is one of Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia’s fastest-growing communications agencies impacting many of the best disruptors and forerunners in Southeast Asia – startups & SMEs.
At Elliot & Co., we are confident that we do things a little differently (in a good way, of course!). We genuinely live and breathe constant innovation, and out-of-the-box thinking, all with a healthy dose of humour. You have the unique opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant, and growing team that is hell-bent on changing the Public Relations scene. You will be at the forefront of this incredible time for Elliot & Co., elevating Elliot’s and our client’s growth.
The type of people we are looking for:
- Resilient Challenger: A burning desire to challenge the norm and be able to withstand or recover from pushbacks or setbacks respectively.
- Enthusiastic team player: Ability to work with cross-functional teams, inspiring and motivating others towards achieving shared goals.
- Bold Executor: Willingness to take risks, learn from failures and put ideas to practicality.
- Efficient Problem-Solver: seamlessly resolves complex challenges amidst ambiguity and limited resources.
- Limitless Opportunist: takes advantage of opportunities as and when they arise.
About The Role:
Our Public Relations Consultant plans and consults client accounts, including strategic media writing to meet business objectives. They are responsible for driving and supporting business and creative workflows. This includes the formulation of PR plans, strategies, media pitching, and related projects for clients.
Consultants who perform well will be allowed to explore other business functions, in line with their career interests. Atop that, you can expect to work with a fun team and mentorship from experienced seniors.
- Perform day-to-day accounts servicing and client consultancy tasks through close collaboration to achieve campaign objectives
- Liaison with the media and influencers via emails, calls and/or messages
- Work closely with team members from other departments
- Research, write and distribute media content pieces to relevant pools of media such as media pitches, opinion pieces and other written materials as required
- Support with media monitoring on various platforms, including newspapers, online publications, magazines, broadcasts and social media, for media coverage and opportunities for clients
- Prepare coverage tracker and media summary reports
- When required, support with media events, media drops, creation of social media assets and liaison with third-party partners for the campaign needs
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Degree/Diploma in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in public relations or communications
- Experienced in Technology (FinTech), Lifestyle, Consumer, Start-up environment and familiarity with social media will be an added advantage
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a sense of urgency
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with employees from all levels
- Support consultants with day-to-day account execution, developing clients’ PR plans, strategies and written press releases/pitches
- When required, support client events for the campaign needs
- Assist with social media content creation and curation for the company’s various social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
Assist with planning creative strategies for the company’s digital marketing campaigns