We are looking for Public Relations Interns who relish being the champion of start-ups and small and medium enterprises.
Type of people we are looking for:
- ResilientChallenger: Having a burning desire to challenge the norm and be able to withstand or recover from push backs or setbacks respectively.
- Enthusiastic team player: Ability to work with cross-functional teams, inspiring and motivating others towards achieving shared goals.
- Bold Executor: Willingness to take risks, learn from failures and put ideas to practicality.
- Efficient Problem-Solver: Seamlessly resolves complex challenges amidst ambiguity and limited resources.
- Limitless Opportunist:Taking advantage of opportunities as and when they arise.
At Elliot & Co, we operate in a casual office environment but are very serious about producing high-quality work with unparalleled results. You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running managing our fast-growing clientele and will be expected to pitch in where needed across the board. You will be part of a growing team where our individual job titles mean little, and quality of work means everything.
If you’re keen to learn about the Public Relations industry and want to gain experience working with SMEs & start-ups, we welcome you to apply the position. Interns who perform well will be considered for conversion to full-time.
- Perform media monitoring and media reporting
- Development of media lists and facilitation of media opportunities
- Support consultants with day-to-day account execution, developing clients’ PR plans, strategies and written press releases/pitches
- When required, support client events for the campaign needs
- Assist with social media content creation and curation for the company’s various social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
- Assist with planning of creative strategies for the company’s digital marketing campaigns
- At least 3 months of internship availability