We are looking for the next Public Relations intern who relishes being the champion of start-ups and small and medium enterprises.
✔️ Enjoy the challenges of helping your lesser-known clients obtain valuable media attention.
✔️ Have a strong command of the English language and are persuasive, creative, and resourceful.
✔️ Ideally have an interest in public relations and/or the media industry.
✔️ An enthusiasm for entrepreneurship is a strong plus.
✔️ Be a strong self-starter who can work in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment, but also independently.
At Elliot & Co, we operate in a casual office environment but are very serious about producing high-quality work with unparalleled results. You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running managing our fast-growing clientele and will be expected to pitch in where needed across the board. You will be part of a growing team where our individual job titles mean little, and quality of work means everything.
If you’re keen to learn about the Public Relations industry, look forward to the grind with a positive attitude, and want to gain experience working with SMEs & start-ups, then we want you to join us today!
Interns who perform well will be considered for conversion to full-time.
- Perform media monitoring and media reporting
- Development of media lists and facilitation of media opportunities
- Support consultants with day-to-day account execution, developing clients’ PR plans, strategies and written press releases/pitches
- When required, support client events for the campaign needs
- Assist with social media content creation and curation for the company’s various social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
- Assist with planning creative strategies for the company’s digital marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Multi-tasking skills with a sense of urgency
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with employees from all levels
- Resourceful, meticulous, and independent
- Able to work independently and in a team, able to influence stakeholders in a cross-functional environment
- Self-motivated, trustworthy
- Attention to detail, good organizational/data analytical skills
- Prior design and copywriting skills will be advantageous
– At least 3 months of internship availability, full-time