Elliot & Co. is one of Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia’s fastest-growing communications
agencies impacting many of the best disruptors and forerunners in Southeast Asia – startups &
SMEs. You have the unique opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant, and growing team that is
hell-bent on changing the Public Relations scene. You will be at the forefront of this incredible
time for Elliot & Co., elevating the growth of both Elliot and our clients.
About the Role
At Elliot, we operate in a vibrant and fun office environment, but are very serious about
producing high-quality work with unparalleled results. Our Senior PR Manager will be
overseeing different aspects of the business together with the management and manage the PR
team in their execution of PR campaigns in Singapore. We are looking for a confident and
charismatic PR professional who thrives in a fast paced, agile environment and has a knack at
handling diverse client situations.
What A Day Looks Like @ Elliot
● Oversee the overall account health and support the team to increase the overall client
● Drive the growth of the PR team, as well as cross-functional business units together with
● Lead PR subordinates in the consulting & execution of traditional/digital PR campaigns
● Identify strategic opportunities for agency/team learning and developing/improving
strategic company processes, maintaining transparency and streamlined
● Execution of key accounts & renewal/continuation of client engagements.
● Build external & internal stakeholder relationships with composure, astuteness, &
● Proactively offer new ideas and opportunities to ensure organisational success
● Monitor and ensure health of client accounts and quality of press materials
● Perform other ad-hoc duties
Type of people we are looking for:
● Resilient Challenger: Having a burning desire to challenge the norm and be able to
withstand or recover from push backs or setbacks respectively.
● Enthusiastic team player: Ability to work with cross-functional teams, inspiring
and motivating others towards achieving shared goals.
● Bold Executor: Willingness to take risks, learn from failures and put ideas to
● Efficient Problem-Solver: Seamlessly resolves complex challenges amidst
ambiguity and limited resources.
● Limitless Opportunist: Taking advantage of opportunities as and when they arise.
Other Head Turning Criteria:
● Singaporeans & PR only
● You have at least 7 years of experience in Public Relations or related communications
● Experience leading a team in your current/previous organisation; cross-functional
organisational management; supporting/coaching less experienced professionals to be
performance-driven and building culture within the organisation
● Proven track record of contributing to the development and execution of strategies for
PR teams that drive impact and build brand awareness.
● Experience in handling B2B and B2C accounts, and integrated marketing
● Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate
with, and adapt to, different communication styles at all levels
● You have strong research skills and thorough in your approach
● Capable of managing multiple projects/events simultaneously under set deadlines
● You are able to cope well under pressure
● You have a positive attitude and are keen to learn
● You have handled staff discipline and performance matters
● Able to demonstrate resourcefulness, resilience and grit.